- Sichuan photos online (November 9, 2008)
- In the fall, I visited Sichuan province with Christy and her family, where we saw the magnificent world heritage sites of Jiuzhaigou, Huanglong and Dujiangyan. Lots of photos are now available in my flickr photostream. Bonus link: The spectacular approach to JZH airport!
Dubai preview online (May 17, 2007)
- Over the Easter holidays, Christy and I spent our airline miles to visit Dubai - we went on a dune safari, staid overnight in the desert and had fun in the waterpark. A preview of our pictures is now online in my flickr photostream.
Tokyo 2006 pictures online (November 1, 2006)
- In September, I attended the 21st International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2006) in Tokyo. The pictures from my brief sightseeing excursions are now online.
Back from Mongolia (August 21, 2006)
- I'm back from my summer vacation that took me to Hong Kong and then to Mongolia with Christy and her relatives. It's hard to decide which of our combined 3 GB of photos capture the country's wide-open landscape best, but the pictures will be online soon!
Back from Shanghai (May 30, 2006)
- I returned from a week in Shanghai where I served as a student volunteer at the 28th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2006). Pictures of the city and the conference will be online soon!
Older notices can be found in the News Archive.
Melbourne/Hong Kong 2005